Ⓒmodern serveur 2010-2011 Index du Forum
Ⓒmodern serveur 2010-2011 Index du ForumFAQRechercherS’enregistrerConnexion

Facebook Real Site Not Mobile

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Ⓒmodern serveur 2010-2011 Index du Forum -> Autres -> Boutique
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
birber
Joueur
Joueur

Masculin
Point(s): 179
Moyenne de points: 2,01

MessagePosté le: Mer 10 Jan - 22:49 (2018)    Sujet du message: Facebook Real Site Not Mobile Répondre en citant

Facebook Real Site Not Mobile
> DOWNLOAD (Mirror #1)

Toggle navigation Explore RealPlayer Explore RealPlayer RealPlayer Plans RealPlayer Features RealPlayer RealPlayer Plans RealPlayer Features Explore RealTimes Explore RealTimes RealTimes Features RealTimes RealTimes Features Inspiration Blog Sign in . Copyright 2014 TabSiteDeveloped by Digital Hill Multimedia, Inc.. I'll amend the answer though, that's more in the spirit of the original question. FacebookCodeSearchOpen SourcePlatformsAndroidiOSWebInfrastructure SystemsCore DataData InfrastructureDeveloper ToolsProduction EngineeringSecurityHardware InfrastructureConnectivityData CenterNetworking & TrafficVideo & VRVideo EngineeringVirtual RealityArtificial IntelligenceApplied Machine LearningResearch. You may receive SMS Notifications from Facebook and can opt out at any time.Create AccountSecurity CheckThis field is required.Can't read the words below? Try different words or an audio captcha.Please enter the words or numbers you hear.Try different words or back to text.Loading.Enter the text you see above.Why am I seeing this?Security CheckThis is a standard security test that we use to prevent spammers from creating fake accounts and spamming users. shareimprove this answer edited Nov 15 '10 at 4:57 answered Nov 15 '10 at 4:49 Surreal Dreams 19.2k33450 You can do this without the intermediate script, by having a query string like "?i-want-to-use-the-main-site=1" (obviously less complex than that XD), setting a cookie if that query string is there, and redirecting if neither the cookie or the query string are present. –Surreal Dreams Nov 15 '10 at 4:55 Any ideas on code? –Rya Nov 16 '10 at 2:25 add a comment Your Answer draft saved draft discarded Sign up or log in Sign up using Google Sign up using Facebook Sign up using Email and Password Post as a guest Name Email Post as a guest Name Email discard By posting your answer, you agree to the privacy policy and terms of service. asked 7 years, 1 month ago viewed 8,613 times active 5 years, 11 months ago Blog Take the 2018 Developer Survey Farewell, Winter Bash 2017! Linked 3 Classic View/Mobile View Switch? 0 Go from mobile site to full site? Related 1306What is the JavaScript version of sleep()?33Determine if user navigated from mobile Safari1257What is the best way to detect a mobile device in jQuery?1htaccess : redirect an iphone user unless0How do I let mobile users view the non-mobile version of my site if I have a redirect?0htaccess redirect to mobile website. You may receive SMS Notifications from Facebook and can opt out at any time.Create AccountSecurity CheckThis field is required.Can't read the words below? Try different words or an audio captcha.Please enter the words or numbers you hear.Try different words or back to text.Loading.Enter the text you see above.Why am I seeing this?Security CheckThis is a standard security test that we use to prevent spammers from creating fake accounts and spamming users. Not the answer you're looking for? Browse other questions tagged javascript iphone redirect mobile-website or ask your own question. .. .. Keep Your Private Videos PrivateNow you can securely control who has access to your videos.Now securely control who can access to your videos.LEARN MORE >. Looking at Facebook, if you click on the 'full site' link on the mobile site, it redirects to www.facebook.com/login.php?m2w - the m2w is probably MobileToWeb and this will prevent the site redirecting the user to the mobile site. Jump toSections of this pageAccessibility HelpPress alt + / to open this menuRemoveTo help personalize content, tailor and measure ads, and provide a safer experience, we use cookies. Find more of what you're looking for with Facebook Search. It may work on the first request, but not when a user browsers to another page, then click back home. To check your internet speed ahead of time, download the Speedtest app from the App Store or Google Play. Field their burning questions, hear what's on their mind and check out their Live Reactions to gauge how your broadcast is going. Email Sign Up or sign in with Google Facebook View full website, not mobile version on iPhone Ask Question up vote 5 down vote favorite 2 I have a script that detects whether you're an iPhone user or not and redirects to a more iPhone friendly page. Making Your Life Easier. BackSign UpCreate a Page for a celebrity, band or business.English (US)NederlandsFryskPolskiTrkeDeutschFranais (France)EspaolPortugus (Brasil)ItalianoSign UpLog InMessengerFacebook LiteMobileFind FriendsPeoplePagesPlacesGamesLocationsCelebritiesMarketplaceGroupsRecipesSportsLookMomentsInstagramLocalAboutCreate AdCreate PageDevelopersCareersPrivacyCookiesAd ChoicesTermsHelpSettingsActivity Log Facebook 2018. Text me the link ### ### - #### SEND TEXT We wont store or use your number for anything else . more stack exchange communities company blog Tour Start here for a quick overview of the site Help Center Detailed answers to any questions you might have Meta Discuss the workings and policies of this site About Us Learn more about Stack Overflow the company Business Learn more about hiring developers or posting ads with us Log In Sign Up . Their cookie is now set for the full site, so they won't get bounced back to the mobile site. Download for FREE now RealPlayer Download for PC RealTimes Download for Mac Not on your device? Text a link to your phone: ### ### - #### SEND TEXT We wont store or use your number for anything else . 2. Facebook 2018AboutCareersPrivacyCookiesTermsHelp. Share what's new in your life on your Timeline. Help Desk Terms Privacy Partner Program Contact Us . Bring Your Stories to Life Watch, Download and Save Videos How it works Download videos Download web videos and play them offline Keep videos private Control who can access your videos by adding a unique PIN Stream to TV Stream PC videos to Roku, Chromecast and Xbox One Watch videos on any device Convert and watch videos on PC, phone and tablet Bring Your Stories to Life RealTimes automatically makes video Stories from your best photos How it works Relive your favorite moments See your photos & videos ready made into short movies Share the best times Easily share your albums and movies with one friend, a group, or everyone Keep your memories safe All your media is backed up into one secure cloud Watch on the go Access your photos & videos anytime, on any phone, tablet, PC or TV . Additionally, people can decide who sees their live video by selecting an audience before beginning a live broadcast. Jump toSections of this pageAccessibility HelpPress alt + / to open this menuRemoveTo help personalize content, tailor and measure ads, and provide a safer experience, we use cookies. Stack Overflow Questions Developer Jobs Tags Users current community help chat Stack Overflow Meta Stack Overflow your communities Sign up or log in to customize your list. Use this cookie value to decide what version of the site to display 5a02188284
c2-00 facebook chat downloadchat client facebook google talkcode to invite all of your friends to an event on facebookget api facebook keybest facebook status single guyfacebook full site like computerhow to delete facebook password in mozilla firefoxprivate facebook wordpressfacebook likes hidden from timelineplugin browser bloccato facebook

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Mer 10 Jan - 22:49 (2018)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Ⓒmodern serveur 2010-2011 Index du Forum -> Autres -> Boutique Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 1 Heure
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | Creer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
T h è m e _ r é a l i s é _ p a r _ la _ g u i l d e _ M i t s u g a